侵入性思维

2025年11月26日 00:00 kioihyma

https://www.zhihu.com/pin/1975130737117250340

https://www.zhihu.com/pin/1975131283853182366

中英文对照:当强迫性/侵入性想法反复出现时,可以温柔地对自己说的话

  1. 这个想法现在对我并没有用处。
    This thought is not helpful to me right now.

  2. 现在不是思考这个问题的时候,我可以之后再想。
    This is not the time to think about it. I can think about it later if I need to.

  3. 这个想法并不理智。我不要陷在这个不理智的想法里。
    This thought is not rational. I don’t have to get stuck in it.

  4. 我不会浪费时间和精力跟这个不理智的想法争论。
    I’m not going to waste time and energy arguing with an irrational thought.

  5. 这个问题并不紧急。我可以放松一点,慢慢想。
    This issue is not urgent. I can relax and think about it slowly.

  6. 这个想法让我很紧张、很焦虑,好像事情迫在眉睫,但其实并不是。
    This thought makes me tense and anxious, as if it’s an emergency—but it’s not.

  7. 我不用每件事情都做到最好。没事的。
    I don’t have to be perfect at everything. It’s okay.

  8. 我不用一定要找到这个问题的答案。最合适的处理方式就是不去管它。
    I don’t have to find an answer. The best way to deal with it is to leave it alone.

  9. 我完全不必永远正确。做事时有点失误很正常。
    I don’t have to be right all the time. Making small mistakes is normal.

  10. 关于这类事情我已经有经验了。我知道这些焦虑其实并不理智。
    I’ve been through this before. I know this anxiety is not rational.

  11. 人总要冒一些风险。这些是我已经决定可以承担的风险。
    Sometimes we have to take risks. These are risks I’ve decided I can accept.

  12. 我有时候就是会有侵入性的想法。这些想法不会伤害我,也不代表我人品低劣。我不用理会它们就好。
    Sometimes I just have intrusive thoughts. They don’t hurt me and they don’t mean I’m a bad person. I can just let them pass.

  13. 我打算把这些事情放下。
    I’m choosing to let this go.

  14. 就算我做了错误的决定,我也知道该怎么处理后续。
    Even if I make a wrong decision, I know how to handle the consequences.

  15. 我不用拿这些想法折磨自己。我有权平静、安稳地生活。
    I don’t have to torture myself with these thoughts. I have the right to live peacefully.

  16. 我没有责任一定要处理这件事。
    I am not obligated to fix or solve this.

  17. 这件事本来就不是我造成的。
    This situation wasn’t caused by me in the first place.

  18. 我已经尽力了。
    I’ve already done my best.

  19. 我正在练习从这些不合理的担心中脱身的技巧,我会越来越熟练。
    I’m practicing the skill of stepping away from irrational worries. I’ll get better and better at it.

关于侵入性想法的重要提醒(中英文)

不管脑海里出现多么可怕、禁忌或令人震惊的想法,例如:
People sometimes have intrusive thoughts about

  • 和已故亲人发生性关系 / Having sex with a dead relative
  • 刺伤朋友 / Stabbing a friend
  • 和儿童发生性关系 / Having sex with a child
  • 碾过心爱的宠物 / Running over a beloved pet
  • 和上帝/真主发生性关系 / Having sex with God/Allah
  • 把婴儿摔下去 / Dropping a baby
  • 和父母发生性关系 / Having sex with a parent
  • 杀害自己或他人 / Killing oneself or others
  • 毒死陌生人 / Poisoning a stranger
  • 偷走贵重物品 / Stealing valued possessions

这些想法都不代表你想去做,也不代表你是个坏人、变态、有罪。
These thoughts do not mean you want to do them, and they do not make you bad, sick, or evil.

  • 侵入性想法不是“邪恶”的,它们只是大脑偶尔失控的“垃圾弹窗”。
    Intrusive thoughts are not “evil.” They’re just mental spam—unwanted pop-ups from the brain.
  • 绝大多数人(70–90%)一生中都会经历侵入性想法,只是大多数人不会说出来。
    The vast majority of people (70–90%) experience intrusive thoughts at some point; most just never talk about it.
  • 有这些想法完全不值得羞耻。真正有害的是因为这些想法而羞耻、自我攻击。
    There is zero shame in having them. The real harm comes from shaming yourself for having them.

请对自己温柔一点。
你没有做错任何事,你也没有疯,你只是普通的人类大脑在运转。
这些想法会来,也会走。你越不和它们较劲,它们消失得越快。

End the stigma.
侵入性想法存在,这很正常,也完全没关系。
Intrusive thoughts exist, and that’s okay. ❤️